Speed up your computer in minutes
It looks like some of our users encountered a known error while restoring Windows in Safe Mode. This issue occurs due to a number of factors. Now let’s talk about some of them.
Windows Safe Mode can be an important tool. On computers that are infected with malware with a virus, or have been disabled due to faulty drivers, Safe Mode may be the only way to start most computers.
In safe mode, the computer starts up with the minimum number of drivers and services. No third-party software or tabs are loaded, and even some built-in Windows functions are limited. m what is needed. Safe Mode is a great way to remove software that is causing problems, such as malware, without any software getting in your way. It also provides an environment where it is much easier to restore drivers and has some troubleshooting tools.
If safe mode can help
When Windows starts up naturally, it starts the startup programs, starts all the configured services, and loads the hardware drivers they installed. Boot Windows into Safe Mode using a fairly low screen resolution with generic on-board graphics drivers, without initializing significant hardware support, starting only essential services, and avoiding loading third-party launchers.
Sometimes owners can start Windows in Safe Mode if they can’t logically start Windows, making it a good place to troubleshoot potential problems. If your computer is infected with malware orIf there are unstable hardware drivers that cause gray screens to appear, Safe Mode might help someone fix the problem because this information won’t load as is. If Windows starts normally.
RELATED: Everything You Need to Know About the Blue Screen of Death
If your computer has a problem and you can’t fix it – or if your internet is unstable and keeps crashing or shows blue screens – you’ll need to enter Safe Mode to fix it.
How to start Windows in Safe Mode
RELATED: Here’s how you can let them boot into Windows 10 or 8 Safe Mode (easiest way)
How do I force Windows into repair mode?
Go to the Windows 10 Advanced Boot Options menu.Once your technology is installed, select Troubleshoot.And then you may need to click on Advanced Options.Click Startup Repair.Follow step 1 of the old method to access the Windows Tens Advanced Boot Options menu.Click System Restore.
Your Windows computer should automatically start in Safe Mode if it does multiple dives while trying to start Normal Mode. However, you can also start manually in Safe Mode:
- Windows 2 earlier: and press the F8 key while booting the computer (after the first BIOS screen, but before the Windows boot screen), then select Safe Mode from the recipe that appearsthat.
- Windows 8: Hold down the Shift key while clicking the Restart button from the Power menu on the main login screen or from the Charm bar menu to start the process more often. 10. Hold
- Windows Shift when you click on Restart in the corresponding Power Options submenu of the Start menu. Click> Advanced troubleshooting options> Startup options> Restart. When you see the Launch Options screen, press the 4 button.
How to fix your computer in Safe Mode
After starting Windows in Safe Mode, you can perform most of these regular system maintenance and troubleshooting tasks to restore your computer:
- Scan for malware: Use an antivirus application to find and remove malware in Safe Mode. Malware that cannot be uninstalled normally because it is maintained in the background and is interfered with by antivirus programs can be uninstalled in Safe Mode. If you haven’t installed a new antivirus,you will be able to download and install it from Safe Mode. Of course, if you are using Windows Defender on Windows 10, your best bet is to run another offline malware scan.
- Perform a System Restore: If your computer has been performing optimally recently but is now unstable, your company can use System Restore to restore your system to a known good previous configuration. Assuming your computer is unstable and overloaded, you can run System Restore without crashing in Safe Mode.
- Remove recently installed software: If you recently installed software (such as a hardware driver or program, check if the driver is enabled) and your computer displays a blue screen, you have the option to uninstall that software from the Control Panel. Hopefully your computer should start up normally after uninstalling our pesky software.
- Update your hardware drivers: if the hardware driversSince your PC is causing system instability, anyone might want to download and install updated drivers from your manufacturer’s website and install them in Safe Mode. If your amazing computer is unstable, you can do it in Safe Mode – component drivers will not interfere and make your home computer unstable in Safe Mode.
- See if it crashes: If your home device is usually unstable but runs in high quality in Safe Mode, it is most likely due to a software issue causing your PC to crash. However, if a particular computer continues to crash in Safe Mode, it is often a symptom of a hardware problem in your computer. (Note that stability in safe mode does not necessarily mean a hardware problem.) For example, your own video card might be malfunctioning and also cause crashes under load. It can be stable in safe mode because your computer won’t do any nerve operations.)
Out of Safe Mode: Reinstall Windows
Often times, when you have computer problems, there is no point in wasting time isolating both of them. It can be much faster in the market to reinstall Windows and start over, which includes a new system.
- Windows 7 and later: See our guide on how to reinstall Windows from a Windows disc to your computer’s recovery partition, or just your computer’s recovery partition.
- Windows 8 or Windows 10: Refresh Usage or Restart Computer to reset Windows to a permanently clean state.
How can I fix my computer in Safe Mode?
Use Windows Key + R and open Command Prompt.Type “msconfig” and press Enter to open the menu.Select the “Start” tab.Be sure to uncheck the Secure Boot box if it is checked.Reboot your computer.
Of course, Windows can cause the loss of user files. So be sure to make a backup. In Windows 8 to 10, updating your PC will take care of your personal files and the model software will be replaced.
If your computer continues to become unstable after a complete reinstallation of Windows, your computer’s hardware may be defective. A complete reinstallation of Windows using unique codes will fix all software problems Unless you need to update one faulty hardware driver in this situation.Download this software now to clean up your computer.